OOC Chat and other things.
Zeno Thul

Re: GM Questions

Post by Zeno Thul »

Completed a renewal: viewtopic.php?p=5474#p5474
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

“Barracks description” wrote:In general Imperial bunks with Imperial and Republic with Republic but that is more just due to mistrust than anything.
I read this as saying that people are more or less clustering together, but there are not really defined ‘sides’ or enforced boundaries, but I’ve noticed some people taking it the other way, so I thought I’d better clarify before writing myself into a corner.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Not enforced just people tend to go with people they trust.

I mean sharing space with someone that you think might murder you is a bad situation.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Right, just not like "no Republic allowed past this point" signs or whatever? :P
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:26 pm
Right, just not like "no Republic allowed past this point" signs or whatever? :P
Exactly. None of that nonsense.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Can we avoid Hoth proofing vehicles if we supply it with regular maintenance? I think current rules are maintenance checks if taken out on patrols
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Just means it takes you longer to get anywhere.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:53 am
https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?p=4852#p4852 I think we made the decision on the use of triumphs.
Bumping this because it's unresolved.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:06 pm
Darth Bellious wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:53 am
https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?p=4852#p4852 I think we made the decision on the use of triumphs.
Bumping this because it's unresolved.
I see secret Location... is that up to me to decide?
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Means we can be more specific what location we discover?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:12 pm
Means we can be more specific what location we discover?
I mean that's a little vague, secret pirate base? Secret abandoned installation? The more specific helps I can always dial it back to what I feel is appropriate.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

We settled on some Dark Side sanctuary, worth 2 Triumphs and 5 Advantages of subplot grade.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:45 pm
We settled on some Dark Side sanctuary, worth 2 Triumphs and 5 Advantages of subplot grade.
Non-Force related please, too much already.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=443

A non-rescue patrol with a triumph.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Come up with something cool, related to you that does not give you an item or place, maybe you all discover friendship.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

How about a landmark with some subplot potential on future days?

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:25 am
How about a landmark with some subplot potential on future days?
I maybe I promise nothing, but sure you can find a cool or interesting landmark.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

viewtopic.php?p=5810#p5810

Was hoping to maybe find a downed enemy ship or squad that was made wampa food. If nothing salvageable, then at least likely have some data we can use or a frequency code to listen in on them.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Nudimsu wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:43 am
viewtopic.php?p=5810#p5810

Was hoping to maybe find a downed enemy ship or squad that was made wampa food. If nothing salvageable, then at least likely have some data we can use or a frequency code to listen in on them.
Sure that you can find a working pirate communicator at a downed ship.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Computers at Average.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys is checking on Breela after the dark ritual thing, and Breela's player suggested Tethys might bring Master Thy (since she's an age-mate of Breela's and they knew each other before all the drama). GM's choice if you feel like/have the energy for sending her in! We're good both ways, I think.

Scene: https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6258#p6258

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:17 pm
Tethys is checking on Breela after the dark ritual thing, and Breela's player suggested Tethys might bring Master Thy (since she's an age-mate of Breela's and they knew each other before all the drama). GM's choice if you feel like/have the energy for sending her in! We're good both ways, I think.

Scene: https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6258#p6258
She will observe.