Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Dapper Dog

[Day 9 - MN] Exodus

Post by Dapper Dog »

The pirates have lost their space superiority and the forces of the Eternal Empire seem to have left the system, perhaps confident in their control of the pirates or perhaps not overly concerned with this backwater. Curiously they pulled back around the same time Vaylin left so it could be tied to that.

All the same the forces of Echo base are ready to get back out, there seems to be an offensive building for the Republic around Boz Pity, the Empire thus far has not made any such decisions, or they are just not announcing it.

The majority of pirates will remain behind, but some have decided there is good booty fighting with the armed forces, and Saresh has said she will vouch for any Empire that wish to join the offensive at Boz Pity, otherwise may the Force be with you.

OOC: You don’t have to reply here but the majority of the base will be emptied out of anything useful and the Gree will be heading to Boz Pity with the majority of the exodus fleet. Pirates have provided some junker transports, as a show of good faith.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Zeno Thul

Re: [Day 9 - MN] Exodus

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno loaded his beat up scout ship onto whatever ship could handle it. With the breakthroughs he made with battle meditation during this kerfuffle, he suspects there's not going to be a lot of point or opportunity for him to fly around, doing his Deathwright thing. No, he'd evolved himself into something more centrally useful. Into someone that really needed to be with command staff or in an operations center. Which he simultaneously hated and enjoyed.

For now he simply sat in the hangar near where the exodus organizing was being done, watching and listening. He'd found during the last battle it was easier to use battle meditation if he had previous situation awareness. If they were going to end up ambushed on the way out he wanted to know where everyone would be.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Hey Zeno." A large form loomed suddenly. "How're you doing buddy?" Jo'ren didn't ask if he could join him, he just sat down, hands on knees.

Everything was packed up and his ship was ready to blast off whenever. Bizi's modifications would probably have to go, but he didn't plan on returning to Hoth anytime soon. Ashley had everything prepped and there were a lot of places he needed to be.

"What's Alderaan like? I've never been."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington makes the final checks on his own ship when he notices Zeno and Jo'ren. He approaches them and greets up. "Hey guys. You ready to take this to the Zakuul?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Hey Rem. Yeah, you know it." There was a brief smile from the colossal Sith. "There's a mission that needs my help, otherwise I'd be joining this little endeavor." He waved a hand at all the Republic and pirate ships.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I need to see about getting Syl's kids and Luth's kids there asap so I can get them someplace safe. But with things going down the way they are, you're far more likely to see it for yourself if the fight makes it to Alderaan. You can stay with me and Ziandra if you find your way there. It's beautiful, relatively peaceful, and can be boring at times. But these are interesting times it seems," he says to Jo'ren.

He still doesn't have that close relationship with Remmington, given the history with Jun-Tsu, but he also hasn't been in a murderous rage over that for more than a decade.

"You can stop in too Remmington. I'm not going to turn away anyone willing to help me destroy this threat, and I probably won't be spending too much time at home anyway. Gotta kick these Zakuncool bastards out of our space and my powers don't reach that far... yet."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Another figure would make an appearance but remain afar for now, getting her ship ready for it's voyage. It would be a long haul but she would need to reach her destination without delay.

The Gree could know...so could the Killiks

She had a few aces in her sleeves.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

The big guy nodded. "Well good luck. I guarantee you if I make it to Alderaan it ain't gonna be boring pal. Be good to see you again though Zeno. Maybe I can bring my kids too. Might amuse Shaisha to visit, I'll see if I can drag her away from all the meetings." He rolled his eyes in mock frustration. "I suppose someone has to keep the Empire running."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela and her daughter load the last of her gear onto the ship. Afterwards they split off in separate directions for now. Zan'ja going to talk to her base friends, Bree walking over to Baesel.
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:06 pm
~sic~
"Hey Baes! You hanging in there?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington on the other hand never had an issue with Zeno to begin with. It was actually kind of the opposite for me. "I look forward to taking you up on that invitation Zeno. I have to admit that I could certainly do with a refresher on the Deathwright flight program. We'll probably need all the skills we can muster for this war."

Nodding back to Jo'ren. "I'm always willing and ready to help out in a fight. Someone needs to open those pesky doors for you guys after all." He muses.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr was getting the Bitch ready as well. Nothing kept her here any more, and in fact elsewhere. Syl was dead, Aphr had disappeared, Draagh was taking over Baras' clandestine empire within the overt one. Like her, all others she held dear her their own agendas to follow. She hailed Zeno, Jo'ren and Baes from afar.

She would go to Yavin now. And after those matters would be settled, into the unknown.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:46 pm
Breela and her daughter load the last of her gear onto the ship. Afterwards they split off in separate directions for now. Zan'ja going to talk to her base friends, Bree walking over to Baesal.

"Hey Baes! You hanging in there?"
''Hello Breela. Yes, I suppose I am hanging in there'' she raised a quizzical eyebrow ''Hum you?''
Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:42 am
snip
She waived back at Moyr
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:59 am
''Hello Breela. Yes, I suppose I am hanging in there'' she raised a quizzical eyebrow ''Hum you?''
"Never better," She says tiredly. Noting the brief exchange between Bellious and her. "I didn't realize you two were friends. But then I've made several friends this trip that I never thought I'd make." She looks around for Aphr, Tiss, Viyuti, Lucinia, and Remmi. "Ahh, well there's one of them. I'll need to go say hi in a bit."

She smiles. "I never did use these." She shows you the grenade and the data device. "Did you want them back?" She asks with a chuckle.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''The trojan could be but to good use but you can keep the grenades, just in case.'' she picks up the data device ''What are you going to do now?''
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:15 am
''The trojan could be but to good use but you can keep the grenades, just in case.'' she picks up the data device ''What are you going to do now?''
"I'm..." she exhales, "... I'm not sure." She looks around the hangar. "I've got to get my daughter someplace safe. I've asked Nudimsu to ferry her out of danger as soon as it comes." She pulls her coat in tighter, "I'll go wherever the force takes me after that. Now that I know my son is safe. Or is as safe as a pirate king can be." She says flatly.

"I just hope I find a way to be of some small help in this war. But I fear this is too far outside my comfort zone." She frowns. "How about you? Going back to Tython?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:37 am
"I just hope I find a way to be of some small help in this war. But I fear this is too far outside my comfort zone." She frowns. "How about you? Going back to Tython?"
She nods in affirmation

''Indeed: I need to verify the current state of affairs and help prepare a counter offensive. If we can muster the Jedi Engineering Corps and the Killiks we can form a formidable front along with the Gree and Hydra tech wise.''

She paused

''If you wish I can bring your daughter to Tython. The planet might be safer then most of anywhere else.''
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I... don't know. I thought the Jedi temple on Coruscant was the safest place in the galaxy once."

The more she thinks about it the less she likes the idea.

"I'll think about it. If Alderaan becomes a no go I'll... I'll reroute her to Tython. Nudi won't care as long as he gets paid I suspect."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''If so you wish'' the togruta replied ''Coruscant suffered form the short sightedness of the council, I have no intention of making the same mistakes''
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:42 am
Moyr was getting the Bitch ready as well. Nothing kept her here any more, and in fact elsewhere. Syl was dead, Aphr had disappeared, Draagh was taking over Baras' clandestine empire within the overt one. Like her, all others she held dear her their own agendas to follow. She hailed Zeno, Jo'ren and Baes from afar.

She would go to Yavin now. And after those matters would be settled, into the unknown.
The Big Red One waved back. He indicated that Moyr was welcome to join if she wished. It didn't feel like the last time they would see each other, but the future was unwritten.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:50 am
''If so you wish'' the togruta replied ''Coruscant suffered form the short sightedness of the council, I have no intention of making the same mistakes''
"I know," She smiles genuinely. "I'm just worried about it becoming a prime target should the war get away from us." She sighs, "At least on Alderaan there would be plenty of communities to flee to, plenty of places to hide. Not to mention I've got friends from multiple walks of life there."

"It's a kind offer. And there's no one I trust more than you." She grins, "Not even Thy. But the Jedi as an institution have let me down in the past so I need some time to consider it."

"Changing subject, I'm glad you got the Killiks on our side. I know it wasn't a popular initiative, but I always believed in them. And you." She adds with a warm grin. "I have a feeling you're the person we always needed for this moment right here. It may seem silly, but that's what the force is telling me. That's why I believe we can win. Whatever happens, I wanted you to know that."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:21 pm
snip
She...was surprised, to say the least. Of the many things she could have expected a sudden declaration of faith was not one of them. She could'nt help but smile back

''Tython and the Jedi will change more then you can imagine in the years to come. Keep an eye out.''

She winked

''But take care of you and yours first, the Order's doors will always be open.''
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:49 pm
sic
"Thanks, Baes." She purrs, her face a little flushed. "I'll always serve the order, and if ever you need me, I'm yours. You have but to call."

She grins, "I'm gonna finish loading up. Maybe I'll see you on Tython?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:04 am
"Thanks, Baes." She purrs, her face a little flushed. "I'll always serve the order, and if ever you need me, I'm yours. You have but to call."

She grins, "I'm gonna finish loading up. Maybe I'll see you on Tython?"
She nods in agreement

''I hope we will meet there safe and sound.''