Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Nudimsu

Aurora Borelais At This Time of Year? [D2, EN, Open]

Post by Nudimsu »

By now most had gone to bed and the day's events had come and gone. The night sky had come completely, but yet there he was just outside the hangar. The lights barely on outside with the power outages as they were. Not that the dark mattered to him, really. Light was just blinding sometimes, anyways. Besides, the green and blue display above him provided enough for him to suffice.

Nothing the calm wind and the night sky to see him. He didn't go very far from the entrance. Traveling even a few meters out there was a risk, but at least for the moment he could stand there and have a moment's peace from the noisy inside and from his head telling him something dangerous was going to happen. About what Lana was hiding.

He could just sit and appreciate what the beauty of nature put on display for a brief moment and empty his thoughts before the danger began. Just for a brief moment to forget everything and just stare up in the sky watching, basking it all in, and, all the while, missing Csilla.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
C5-PT

Re: Aurora Borelais At This Time of Year? [D2, EN, Open]

Post by C5-PT »

"Greetings yellow parallel, the green secant is looking green bilateral," a droid verbalized in Basic looking at the Chiss.
Protocol Droid | Inquisitive | Strange Speak | Alien Origins

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Wait what?" Hacha does a double take and looks back over at Nudisumu. "Has he always been like this boss?"

Hacha studies the droid.

"Query: does "yellow parallel" equal "organic being"?"

"Query: is "bilateral" a descriptor"

(Trying to figure out a pattern by logic-ing it out.X
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

It turned to Hacha and verbalized, "Yellow parallel is yellow parallel. Yes it is a descriptor."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha thinks on the response.

"You can confirm the descriptor. Bilateral is a geometric adjective. But yellow parallel is a tautology."

Hacha mulls on the information.

"Can you generate a list of all things that you would place in a category and "yellow", "parallel" and "yellow parallel "? If so, do so. Repeate redundancies if necessary "
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Green Parallel?" He doesn't turn his head, but the quiet of the night has been ruined by a droid. "Greetings to you, then." Hacha also joined in and helped ensure the time outside here was taken. It seems that moment of brief serenity was brief.

"Yes, strange. There is a logic to the language." He looked at Hacha "Is this how it is like for you when you tried to learn Cheuen? No matter. Assuming this droid came with the base."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Something like that boss. Thing is, I can't make the sounds the way Pip can. I can roughly make out your meaning, but actually verbalizing it..." Hacha shakes his head. "With our friend here, there definitely seems to be a logic to it. I can't say that I get the logic quite yet, but there's definitely something to it. It's like seeing a new operating system script for the first time." Hacha taps the side of his head. "Plenty of people say that I'm broken a bit up here, but we get a useful output from it. You've done right, letting that run without trying to change it too much. I'd prefer to extend that to our new friend."

Hacha pauses and cough. "Along the subject of "broken a bit up here" I miiiiiight have headed over to Junktown. Not alone! I hitched along with a Republic human. But it looks like there's a real piece of work running the place, but not someone who can be bartered with...but who might throw you into a wampa pit if she doesn't like where it's going."
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 am
Hacha thinks on the response.

"You can confirm the descriptor. Bilateral is a geometric adjective. But yellow parallel is a tautology."

Hacha mulls on the information.

"Can you generate a list of all things that you would place in a category and "yellow", "parallel" and "yellow parallel "? If so, do so. Repeate redundancies if necessary "
"You are not gold intersectors, thus you are yellow parallel, after verdant perpendicular maybe black intersector. Maybe not."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha mulls on that for a minute.

"There is a ranking? Order of administrative importance? Gold intersectors, followed by yellow parallel, followed by verdant perpendicular?" Hacha peers at the droid and actually smiles. "You seem quite insightful, it would be a shame if I can't understand you, so I will do my best!"
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Black means bad. Probably is trying to determine if all of us are a threat to him and his masters with that sentence, so we are yellow. Green seems to be something good. He described the lights as green." He nodded his head. "Gold is best, so his owners."

Nudimsu stared at Hacha. "I am glad you took the initiative and did not go by yourself. At least we have a name and a face for the town leader."

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Ahh that makes sense. Hey there... droid... Whose name i need to learn. What are the requirements for Green designation?"

Hacha turns back. " So you're not mad? If it helps, the leader is a human woman. Young, apparently in peak performance range for the species. Calls herself the queen. Access to the town in 500 credit tribute or you sign on with them to some level. I figure you and Dura are better at that kind of wrangling but getting in isn't the hard part. "
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"Green bilateral? No red perpendicular issues or white perpendicular issues," the droid responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha thinks on the response for a moment. "What Red perpendicular and White Perpendicular issues currently exist? Which, if any, can be fixed mechanically?:
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"This unit is blue vertex," the droid responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He nods. "Suppose one need to think what sort of colors are associated with certain emotions. Red usually refers to bad, black is death, blue is calm, green is a warm color. My people love art and culture; we tend to study it to understand other cultures better. At least, that is how I interpret the meaning."

He shrugged. "Also, why would I be mad? Larger force draws more attention. You're not the type to do that. I do trust you, Hacha, to at least not do anything stupid."

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha pauses, and lifts his hyrdrospanner. "Is this what you are requesting? I have a bit of lubricant, or if there is something that you want fixed, or a diagnostic run, I'm happy to help. I will trust you to tell me if you don't want it."

Hacha thinks about what Nudie is saying. "Oh, are you saying that you are calm, and repairs are unnecessary?" He leans forward to think. "Are we yellow because you are approaching with caution, but have not yet made up your mind about us?"
Nudimsu wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:39 pm
He nods. "Suppose one need to think what sort of colors are associated with certain emotions. Red usually refers to bad, black is death, blue is calm, green is a warm color. My people love art and culture; we tend to study it to understand other cultures better. At least, that is how I interpret the meaning."

He shrugged. "Also, why would I be mad? Larger force draws more attention. You're not the type to do that. I do trust you, Hacha, to at least not do anything stupid."
The Duros looks back over to his Chiss crewmate. "Well, you say that, but I am aware that I have my blindspots. I know enough to get what I want, and they seemed profit minded enough, if amoral. So, my kind of people"
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

The droid does not want the oil or diagnostic.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

C5-PT wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:44 pm
The droid does not want the oil or diagnostic.
Hacha nods. "Forgive me then. If there anything specific on the base that requires them to upgrade our status to green? That's...kinda what I am good for."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"I can empathize with the droid, at least. People trying to learn your tongue and keeping getting it wrong. So, Let us start with the negative."

He paused and looked at the droid for a few moments. "We all have our blindspots. At least you recognize they exist. Now, Droid, this is a hypothetical. Say I were to draw my blaster and fire upon you." He pats his side to the blaster, but moves it away to ensure intentions were understood. "I assume that would make me a black something, correct?"
Last edited by Nudimsu on Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"Black intersector, black intersector!" the droid responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"And if he were to drop it, he would return to yellow?" Hacha nods, seeing the Chiss' logic.
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"If yellow parallel, then black intersector, stay black intersector," the droid responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"See." He nods. "Do not worry, I have no intention
to do such a thing." The Chiss maintained his calm to express his intent, still keeping his hands from his blaster. "So, when you lose his trust, it does not come back; a smart droid."

He thinks for a moment or two. "Does the base have any physical response to those who are black bisectors? If you are programmed to not be able to tell me what, that is fine. I just wish to ensure that you do not deal any with any potential black bisectors who currently reside here; a threat tends to be a good means to do that. We are, after all, guests in your masters' residence. Also, yellow is a cautionary color. Means there could be danger "

The Chiss stares at the droid for his response.

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"Green secant does not possess grey intersectors, yellow parallel are grey intersectors," the droid responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha drums his fingers. "So if we not possess grey intersectors, we would be green secant? Is it possible to show us a visual representation of what a grey intersectors is?"