Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Katarzyna Panteer

[Day 2 - EM] Hoth Sludge Winter RP

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

(assuming this is fine)

Kat paused again to hold her nose, closing her eyes as she tried to force herself to shut out the stench.

"Uuugh..." she murmured, knowing that this horrible smell was going to get stuck for stars knew how long.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Soren Haicen

Re: [Day 2 - EM] Hoth Sludge Winter RP

Post by Soren Haicen »

"Kinda wonder what this shit is." Soren mused from where he was working. "Not just anything can stink like this."

Whatever it was it likely wasn't organic. It didn't seem to be rotting at least. Of course, it could be, and he just didn't know.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington approaches the other 2 after the cleaning is done. He is sporting his respirator, scanner goggles and thermal cloak. "It is sludge from the fire suppression system." He answers.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela waves at Kat, "What he said, though I'm not sure it's supposed to smell like this." She goes back to whistling as she mops.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Apparently, some people hadn't been caught in a house fire before.

"No, that explains it."

"It's supposed to smell exactly like this." At least in older buildings where it had likely been sitting for gods knew how long.

Has:
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It's unpleasant, regardless." Galen said. "And, it got everywhere."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Baras

Post by Darth Baras »

Darth Baras observed, he did not participate but he did observe. From a safe distance.
Dark Side | Human | Massive | Deceitful | Survivor | Treacherous | Sith

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"Yeah, pretty much. Do you think we can find more in order to refill the fire suppression system?" Remmington asks the group in general.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Hum, this particular mop seems to be defective." Zayne said.

He tried to another method of using the mop. but it was of little use. "I believe I may need a new one to participate further." As he was getting frustrated.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:42 pm
"Yeah, pretty much. Do you think we can find more in order to refill the fire suppression system?" Remmington asks the group in general.
"If we can't buy it from the locals, I'm sure we could salvage it. If I recall from the brief, there's a salvage yard near one of the settlements? I'd have to go back and look."
Zayne Rist wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:43 pm
"Hum, this particular mop seems to be defective." Zayne said.

He tried to another method of using the mop. but it was of little use. "I believe I may need a new one to participate further." As he was getting frustrated.
Darth Baras wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:33 am
Darth Baras observed, he did not participate but he did observe. From a safe distance.
Breela chuckled, "You could use the force." She looks over at Baras. "I bet if his lordship used the force we'd all be done quicker!" She teased but still took a defensive stance.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington looks over. "There is a settlement around here? A salvage yard as well?" He asks.

Katarzyna Panteer

Breela's teasing of the Darth did bring a small smile to Kat. The farghul might be out of line, but she was right.

Taking a break from her own efforts, she approached the Sith. "Darth Baras, was it?" Kat offered a bow. "There should be enough mops for everyone to pitch in. The more hands, the sooner we will get this mess sorted out."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Darth Baras

Post by Darth Baras »

"Indeed there should be," he said and then left.
Dark Side | Human | Massive | Deceitful | Survivor | Treacherous | Sith

*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

Seeing the Sith leave, Kat sighed, then shook her head with a small chuckle. Some people simply considered themselves above such things as cooperation and necessary menial tasks.

With a shrug, the Jedi returned to work. There was much to be done still.

Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Lucinia, sort of mopping, mostly not, had watched this interplay, smirking. As Baras left, there really seemed to be only one way to react.

"Oooooohohohoho!" One hand came up to the corner of her mouth as she laughed.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

Having discovered that mixing the sludge with Hoth's snow worked quite well, Avi continued making his Sludgy the Mutilated Sludgeman vignette.
Sith * Human * Noble * Unstable * Cuckoo * Form VII

Wears: Heavy Sith Armour
Carries: Light Pike, communicator
Often seen: hosting tea parties for inanimate objects
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm
Remmington looks over. "There is a settlement around here? A salvage yard as well?" He asks.
Breela stops and thinks, "Yeah I think so." Right? She wracks her brain trying to recall. "I'll get back to you on that."

She loosens her form and smiles at Kat after Baras leaves.
Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:55 pm
"Oooooohohohoho!" One hand came up to the corner of her mouth as she laughed.
She looks at Lucinia, Why do all Sith laugh like that? She shakes her head and grins before going back to work.

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Who knows maybe the Sith had gone off looking for more mops? It could happen. The one gut had mentioned needing a new one after all.

"It may just be me, but I'd put refilling the fire suppression system after fixing it. It probably didn't leak out like this for nothing...."

Has:
Lucinia Malveaux

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:38 pm
She looks at Lucinia, Why do all Sith laugh like that? She shakes her head and grins before going back to work.
In fact, only the best Sith laughed like that! But while Lucinia couldn't hear the thought, she did notice the farghul looking her way.

She smirked back. "My word! I expect I'll need more than one shower to wash just this." She gestured up towards her head. "I can't imagine if I was covered in fur. Truly, your sacrifice is notable." It was clear from her tone that she wasn't being entirely serious... but she wasn't necessarily being mean, either. Necessarily.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

A wild workshop attired Baesal suddenly appeared carrying buckets full of this smelly black sludge, while also being largely covered by it, and happily emptying them in a larger vat.

It did not look like she was cleaning it away...rather she was collecting it
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Katarzyna Panteer

Soren Haicen wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:11 pm
Who knows maybe the Sith had gone off looking for more mops? It could happen. The one gut had mentioned needing a new one after all.

"It may just be me, but I'd put refilling the fire suppression system after fixing it. It probably didn't leak out like this for nothing...."
"Mm, yes," Kat nodded, returning to work. Not that hers was speedy work though, as she was rather tired. "Having a functioning fire suppression system will be good. Don't know when it will be needed again. Goodness, I didn't think it was supposed to stink this much though... maybe it expired?"

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:12 pm

Breela chuckled, "You could use the force."
"Oh, but I did. I may try a different force technique next time." He said.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:52 pm
She smirked back. "My word! I expect I'll need more than one shower to wash just this." She gestured up towards her head. "I can't imagine if I was covered in fur. Truly, your sacrifice is notable." It was clear from her tone that she wasn't being entirely serious... but she wasn't necessarily being mean, either. Necessarily.
She grinned, "I'll just go outside and roll in the snow later. That should take care of it right?" She winked.
Zayne Rist wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:25 pm
"Oh, but I did. I may try a different force technique next time." He said.
:D
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:39 pm
A wild workshop attired Baesal suddenly appeared carrying buckets full of this smelly black sludge, while also being largely covered by it, and happily emptying them in a larger vat.

It did not look like she was cleaning it away...rather she was collecting it
"Ummmm, Baes? What are you doing?"
Avieri Ciamber wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:24 pm
Having discovered that mixing the sludge with Hoth's snow worked quite well, Avi continued making his Sludgy the Mutilated Sludgeman vignette.
It was about this time she noticed Avieri's art. :shock: :o

Lucinia Malveaux

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:11 pm
She grinned, "I'll just go outside and roll in the snow later. That should take care of it right?" She winked.
"Perhaps." Lucina smirked. "Or perhaps it would instantly freeze. You'll be a giant black icicle." She tilted her head. "Actually, that sounds rather hilarious. Do let me know if you try it, will you?" Still, the smirk wasn't too edged; the farghul was willing to play along, after all.

Grimacing, she gave her mop another little shake. "Blast it, I used to have a fantastic cleaning service. They'd take care of all of this, and give you a good shampoo at the same time."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:11 pm

"Ummmm, Baes? What are you doing?"
Baes turned, having been in her own thoughts for a moment

''Oh. Hello Breela...I am collecting this sludge for analysis. I had a project on the back burner for years but this substance might just be perfect for it''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant