Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Remmington Balmung

Re: [Day 2 - MA] How Bazaar

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington finally speaks up after considering the options. "The hilt seems a bit more interesting to me."

Hild takes the opportunity to pipe up in the negotiations. "Though how much can it be worth when we don't know who it belonged to? On top of that, its not even a complete weapon. Its useless without a crystal. Surely you can't mean to charge to much merchant."

Remmington steps in again. "Now now Hild." He looks back to the merchant. "Can you give me a deal here?"

Noticing Jo'ren's attention. "Oh sorry Jo'ren. Were you looking at the hilt as well? If you really want it, I can take the crystal instead."

/ Leaving it up to Jo'ren. Remmy is okay with taking either the hilt or the pearl.

Hild negotiates with Jo for hilt. Negotiate/Cunning. Sludge. Destiny. Rem assist. Influence - Control. 4eP+1eA+1eB+1eF+2eD+2eC+2eS =
1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Despair, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dark -> success.
Follow Jan's lead I guess to use Successes + Advantage to reduce cost.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:50 pm
Soren nodded to himself.

"If they are only a package deal, suppose I'll ask about the helmet." He said gesturing towards the object with his chin. "Man doesn't really need to carry around two rifles, and I'd only use that crystal thing as a paperweight. It'd make a nice one mind you but seems like a bit of a waste." Given how interested others were."
"Oh you can't go wrong there sir, you will love this high tech but old quality helmet," Jo replied.

OOC: 15 Obligation or 20,000 credits.
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:50 am
Remmington finally speaks up after considering the options. "The hilt seems a bit more interesting to me."

Hild takes the opportunity to pipe up in the negotiations. "Though how much can it be worth when we don't know who it belonged to? On top of that, its not even a complete weapon. Its useless without a crystal. Surely you can't mean to charge to much merchant."

Remmington steps in again. "Now now Hild." He looks back to the merchant. "Can you give me a deal here?"

Noticing Jo'ren's attention. "Oh sorry Jo'ren. Were you looking at the hilt as well? If you really want it, I can take the crystal instead."

/ Leaving it up to Jo'ren. Remmy is okay with taking either the hilt or the pearl.

Hild negotiates with Jo for hilt. Negotiate/Cunning. Sludge. Destiny. Rem assist. Influence - Control. 4eP+1eA+1eB+1eF+2eD+2eC+2eS =
1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Despair, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dark -> success.
Follow Jan's lead I guess to use Successes + Advantage to reduce cost.
Other Jo frowned and said, "No goat for you, you get out of my stall right now and never come back!"

OOC: Despair used.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:05 am
"Oh you can't go wrong there sir, you will love this high tech but old quality helmet," Jo replied.

OOC: 15 Obligation or 20,000 credits.
Would Soren go into debt up to his eyeballs for one goat, and some sort of old helmet he wasn't sure of? Well, if at all possible, he would. Man couldn't live off of military field rations alone. Not for long at least.

"You throw in a bowl of that curry, and I think he can write up a deal that will work for the both of us." He replied after a moment.

(Will take the obligation if possible.)
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Soren gets the helmet, a bowl of curry and a fresh goat.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr didn't flock to Jo's stall. She could use a goat, but she was generally satisfied with her gear. Exchanging Passion for another lightsabre seemed abhorrent, and she didn't exactly need another piece of Mandalorian equipment. Though she was curious a bit about what Layne was curious about.

On second thought, were there any symbols indicating the connection of any of those items to Yavin?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:25 am
Jo'ren walked over to take a closer look at the items the others had turned down. "Hey Jo, well, I'm not interested in the gun in her hand." He gestured to the woman walking off with the rifle. "Good to see you again. Mind if I take a closer at look at those?" He gestured to the crystal and the hilt.

Jo'ren already had a Krayt Dragon Pearl, so he figured he'd know if this looked like the real deal. He reached out with the Force to get a sense of it.

The lightsaber hilt also seemed interesting. What kind of hilt was it though?

Jo smiled and just displayed the hilt for him, it seems to be of Jedi design, cleanly made with gold inlay and elegant.

OOC: It's a standard hilt by all account.
Darth Bellious wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:01 am
Moyr didn't flock to Jo's stall. She could use a goat, but she was generally satisfied with her gear. Exchanging Passion for another lightsabre seemed abhorrent, and she didn't exactly need another piece of Mandalorian equipment. Though she was curious a bit about what Layne was curious about.

On second thought, were there any symbols indicating the connection of any of those items to Yavin?
They don't have anything that would say they came from Yavin specifically, but they look interesting.
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Thanks Jo. Looks interesting. Mind if I take a closer look at your crystal too?" The hilt was very pretty, which didn't really fit his aesthetic. Might make a nice present though.

He weighed up his options while shifting focus to the crystal.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Jo smirked and said, "It's pretty and does the thing with the light sword, you will not go wrong, and remember all sales are final, that's our guarantee!"
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington is a little dejected from the outright rejection but there is not much he can do about it. He backs away to watch the proceedings.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:48 am
Jo smirked and said, "It's pretty and does the thing with the light sword, you will not go wrong, and remember all sales are final, that's our guarantee!"
Jo'ren chuckled. "Oh, I remember! Sure, I'll bite. I'm gonna owe you one, okay?"

Big Red takes the crystal in exchange for Obligation. It would be put to good use.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr decided against lingering here as nothing had caught her fancy before it was sold.

/exit
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:13 am
OOC: Soren gets the helmet, a bowl of curry and a fresh goat.
Pleased with his purchases Soren wanders off to find a place to sit and enjoy his bowl of curry. He'd have to figure out what the helmet did a bit later, hopefully he could put it to good use though.

The goat in the meantime was a more pressing concern.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has: