The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Dapper Dog

[Day 4 - ME] Trial Observation

Post by Dapper Dog »

There was rarely anywhere private at the station, and this was no exception.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Baras

Re: [Day 4 - ME] Trial Observation

Post by Darth Baras »

Darth Baras was present, this would prove to be interesting.
Dark Side | Human | Massive | Deceitful | Survivor | Treacherous | Sith

*Played by Dapper Dog
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Senya was curious how these savages... outlanders would dispense justice. She leaned against a tall pallet and watched.
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Lucinia was there, dressed in one of her black gowns. Her warm black gowns.

She smiled as she watched the proceedings. Her left hand held her datapad, but her right hand was free, ready to fly up to the corner of her mouth at any moment. She suspected that she would be needing to do that quite often.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

This was his first opportunity to see a human court proceeding, but not his own first time being one. The last one that could have been considered one was his, and it was ruled he be exiled from the Chiss. Now Layne was the one about to be exiled.

He hung out near Senya to possibly answer any questions, but he was still not sure how to be social with her. Still was not sure how to be social with a lot of people, though.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Neutral expression in place, Master Panteer took her place to observe the proceedings, knowing that she might be called upon as a witness as she had interacted with Layne prior to her disappearance.

She did not enjoy this, though she was more than happy to not deal with the legal matters. There were plenty of topics she was well-read on, but being a lawyer wasn't one of them.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had made sure to be here from the start. She had no real ties to either side but the future of the base could come down to how this was decided. Noticing Nudimsu and Senya she moved next to Nudimsu, giving them a nod but saying nothing.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:41 am
This was his first opportunity to see a human court proceeding, but not his own first time being one. The last one that could have been considered one was his, and it was ruled he be exiled from the Chiss. Now Layne was the one about to be exiled.

He hung out near Senya to possibly answer any questions, but he was still not sure how to be social with her. Still was not sure how to be social with a lot of people, though.
Durasay had come to watch the proceedings as well. He had exchanged his armor for the formal noble regalia, the deep Prussian blue and varnished broze of house Mixo, with small detailing indicating marriage into House Organa of Alderaan. His cascader was tied into his collar. The lightsaber was tucked into the folds of his half-cape about his tunic.

"This should be interesting." He remarked to his oldest friend and their passenger.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Durasay Mixo wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:27 pm
~~snip~~
"At the very least, I can say it will be." He did what he could for the wayward Jedi...Sith...whatever she was. The rest was up to her own will.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Darth Bellious would watch this.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Galen sat and waited to see what would happen. He didn't know well. He certainly didn't understand her. However, he respected her enough to be present and witness whatever would happen.

And, someone may need to tell Jerri about it.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:33 pm
Neutral expression in place, Master Panteer took her place to observe the proceedings, knowing that she might be called upon as a witness as she had interacted with Layne prior to her disappearance.

She did not enjoy this, though she was more than happy to not deal with the legal matters. There were plenty of topics she was well-read on, but being a lawyer wasn't one of them.
Cynella wondered, for a moment, if she would have made a fine member of the prosecution. Then again, she really had no knowledge of the law.

Nor did she know who that Jedi even was. "Kat," Cynella whispered. "She looks vaguely familiar. Who is that?"
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Daz had taken to wearing a glove over his cybernetic hand, he was present in the back. He didn’t feel like talking at the moment.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Katarzyna Panteer

Cynella Alde wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:40 pm
Cynella wondered, for a moment, if she would have made a fine member of the prosecution. Then again, she really had no knowledge of the law.

Nor did she know who that Jedi even was. "Kat," Cynella whispered. "She looks vaguely familiar. Who is that?"
"Layne Hoshin. She was among the Jedi on Alderaan when you met your dear wife," Kat offered in return in a low voice. "Also the... uh... muse, of Jerri Organa's novels." For some reason she figured that might ring more of a bell for Cynella.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:43 pm
Daz had taken to wearing a glove over his cybernetic hand, he was present in the back. He didn’t feel like talking at the moment.
Seeing Layne's padawan, Kat offered him a wave and an offer to sit next to her, in case he wanted to at least be near familiar faces.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:54 pm
"Layne Hoshin. She was among the Jedi on Alderaan when you met your dear wife," Kat offered in return in a low voice. "Also the... uh... muse, of Jerri Organa's novels." For some reason she figured that might ring more of a bell for Cynella.
"Oh that's why she's familiar. Was she somehow attached to our Alderaanian contingent this time too?" She blinked when she thought more about Jerri Organa. A lot to unpack there. "He was always an odd guest to have for parties. I'm afraid of what he wrote after I taught everyone how to tango."
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun was here, though he didn't had much to do with anything that was going on here.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:43 pm
Zeno sat next to Daz, but similarly was not looking to talk. He ore interested in just watching. Since the rules said no force use he also let his senses open in case someone tried to use any powers subtly.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka quietly entered the 'courtroom'. He had just put the kids to bed and tended to his goats as well as the tauntauns. He couldn't see over the other observers if he sat down, so he hovers quietly in the back of the room.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Katarzyna Panteer

Cynella Alde wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:59 pm
"Oh that's why she's familiar. Was she somehow attached to our Alderaanian contingent this time too?" She blinked when she thought more about Jerri Organa. A lot to unpack there. "He was always an odd guest to have for parties. I'm afraid of what he wrote after I taught everyone how to tango."
Oh... oh dear. She had thought Cynella was one of his readers. It seemed Kat had misjudged the Mother Bear.

"No. She came here as part of the Jedi, unattached to our contingent," she said, looking ahead to watch the beginnings of the proceedings.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Durasay Mixo wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:27 pm
~~snip~~
Thy Yulani wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:32 pm
Thy nodded and turned to Layne, "How do you plead, Master Layne?"
Nudimsu leaned in close to Durasay and did what he could to be out of earshot. "You know, she hired Hacha and I before on Alderaan. Terrible Cheunh accent, but potential for growth."

Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:44 pm
"Guilty."
Lucinia smirked, then tilted her head to the side. Did that warrant a laugh? After a few moments of consideration, she decided against it. Really, she'd hoped for a lot more twists and turns, surprises and the like.

"How boring." She said, sitting back in her seat with a huff.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Joren spotted a few familiar faces in the audience and elected to sit near to Daz. The guy was a Jedi, but they had faced the Voice of the Emperor together. He nodded bit didn't say anything, settling in to watch the proceedings.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington looks around for a spot to sit and observe the trial. He notes Jo'ren and goes to sit next to big red. "Hey Jo'ren. Is this seat taken?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:51 pm

Lucinia smirked, then tilted her head to the side. Did that warrant a laugh? After a few moments of consideration, she decided against it. Really, she'd hoped for a lot more twists and turns, surprises and the like.

"How boring." She said, sitting back in her seat with a huff.
"It's quite the farce, really. Layne chose to be Sith. She should be exercising Sith rights. This is not how you treat one. Her freedom is compromised by fearful bureaucrats. Aren't we complicit by even being here?" Moyr decided to share her thoughts with Lucinia, who she'd discovered to be a like-minded Sith during the soiree.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:24 pm
Oh... oh dear. She had thought Cynella was one of his readers. It seemed Kat had misjudged the Mother Bear.

"No. She came here as part of the Jedi, unattached to our contingent," she said, looking ahead to watch the beginnings of the proceedings.
Cynella raised a brow over the proceedings. After recovering from the shock, she said back to Kat, "I see. There's also the fact that some claim her to be Sith. Such seems dangerous if their goal is to maintain the peace." Her hand ever so slightly shifted towards her blaster, enough so she could snap it out in case this went horrifically wrong. "If she came here already as a Sith, then that doesn't reflect well on the espionage charges. The alternative is that she was converted here... which just raises further questions." More ideas mulled over in her mind. If she was on the defense... Well, then life would've been strange indeed.