The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Breela Po

Day 1 - One Cold Prank (LM - Open but expecting)

Post by Breela Po »

Breela was cleaning up. It's all she could do as she waits. Clean, scrounge, clean some more. Wait for the others and try to stay warm. It was all she could do to keep her mind off of things.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Re: Day 1 - One Cold Prank (LM - Open but expecting)

Post by Nudimsu »

Within the cold. of the area, a man in some armor stepped in, his face sealed up completely, although anyone who looked could see red eyes coming from it. The snow that had been clinging to his body slowly melting off from the only slightly better heat of this area. It looks as if more people arrived, as did some of the supplies they managed to save up in space. That was good, because they were going to need them for the Turtle when the weather cleared up enough to go get her back to base.

The others scattered about, handling other things, and here he was, sitting down on the ground. He gave a long look at the not-a-Cathar woman and shook his head. Of all the people he needed to see right now, she was on the lower end of the list.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:42 am
Within the cold. of the area, a man in some armor stepped in, his face sealed up completely, the snow clinging to his body slowly melting off from the only slightly better heat of this area. It looks as if more people arrived, as did some of the supplies they managed to save up in space. That was good, because they were going to need them for the Turtle when the weather cleared up enough to go get her back to base.

The others scattered about, handling other things, and here he was, sitting down on the ground. He gave a long look at the not-a-Cathar woman and shook his head. Of all the people he needed to see right now, she was on the lower end of the list.
By virtue of his superior colour, Nudimsu was soon spotted by another interested party. The rather familiar Lethan gestured a greeting and stepped toward him, trailed by a woman of the man's own kin.

Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela looked up to see others come in from the cold. She didn't pay them much mind but seeing the dour faced Chiss made her heart jump for joy. "Nudi- iiimsu!" She recovered. "I'm..." she cleared her throat and pulled herself together. "It's good to see you still alive and kicking." She looked around in vane hope for Pipka.
She looks curiously at the red lady and the other Chiss. "Friends of yours?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

The cold Chis stood there for a long moment and stared at the Chiss before him, his eyes glaring her over, as always.

"K'iser nah ch'acan'b to Csart'ontev ch'at viz ch'ateim Swerr bah etah." He said thru his helmet, though keeping it on. The mic from it allowed him to be heard more clearly. Likely would also bring some unwanted attention. "Carcir cseah ei Ch'ah tuzir vatt'ah vah tar?"

He turned his head to Breela. "I don't know every Chiss in the galaxy. I am glad you are well too, Breela."

[[Translation: "Didn't expect the Republic to have another Chiss with them." "Is there something I can help you with?"]]
Last edited by Nudimsu on Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

[Committing a Force Die to Healing Trance, 2 Strain]

"Ch'ah tinur bah csei s Csesin. Len en'can'si cart len tsut'r, rab lah cart ror ch'acevo csascen'i bah catacan't can to Rot'san'esibi." The reply came from the other Chiss, cool and composed. "Ch'ah cart Chaf'razz'yatee'waz vim csei s cart Csesin Bellious."

("I work with this Darth. Her intentions are her own, but she is on amicable terms with elements within the Ascendancy. I am Chaf'razz'yatee'waz and this is Darth Bellious.")
Last edited by Darth Bellious on Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:09 am
He turned his head to Breela. "I don't know every Chiss in the galaxy."
Breela rolled her eyes, "Never change."
The red Twi looked like a Sith, and she was doing something in the Force. So Breela was on alert. But she didn't show it, adopting a fools guard at a casual distance from them. "Hi my name is Breela, are you both alright?"

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Oh, yes. I suppose the Empire did come here as well." He nods. "Breela, this is Darth Bellious, and the Chiss here is named Razzya. I would suggest not trying to speak her full name in front of her; she is of House Chaff, one of the Nine Ruling Families of my people." He took off his helmet and nodded his head with respect to Razzya. "Bohn hah tuz ch'a vun'ur ch'at tisut ch'at in'a bah to Niuh Csahn K'icetei, Ch'ah bazir en'kuscah vah vah Ch'ah cart nah ttah tun'ho ch'a tussah bah to Ch'arsan'ban's."

He paused and returned to Basic speak. "Though I can still be hired to take you on flights. Not currently, since we seem to be blockaded and my ship has had a bit of a issue."

[[Translation: While it is a honor to talk to one of the Nine Ruling Families, I must inform you that I am no longer a part of the Ascendency.]]

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"We're fine, Breela. Thank you for your concern." The answer was strangely affable for a Darth, with practically no menacing. Was is the Twi'lek factor? She turned to Nudimsu. "We have our own means of transportation, still quite serviceable. My purpose is to reconnect. I believe we've been acquainted once, and we still may have other common acquaintances." Bellious paused to let the other man peruse his memories.

Razzya replied on her own. "Ch'itses'o baseb k'ir nah tovun'csivci csah vah cat to lishah bah veo rot'ar rin'hi. Han'cetasi hsr'ah cart roncan'ah en'car nen ran csahisbah."

(Cheunh: "Poor decisions do not release you from the burdens of your superior blood. Courtesy shall be maintained between us regardless.")
Last edited by Darth Bellious on Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:31 am
"Oh, yes. I suppose the Empire did come here as well." He nods. "Breela, this is Darth Bellious
With that confirmation a quiet intensity would begin incapsulating Breela. A sith-like revulsion, hatred, and desire to kill both mercilessly and efficiently.
Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:31 am
and the Chiss here is named Razzya.
She would swallow as much of her hatred as possible before bowing to Razzya, "An honor to meet you."

Then she would turn back to Nudi leaving Bellious well inside her periphery. "I'm sorry to hear about your ship," You fraggin robot, "but believe it or not I'm genuinely glad that my friend is alive and that's the only reason I came over."
Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:44 am
"We're fine, Breela. Thank you for your concern." The answer was strangely affable for a Darth, with practically no menacing. Was is the Twi'lek factor?
She simply nodded. "If that changes let me know." She was sincere despite the undercurrent of malice.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Intense hatred reeked of the ascendant Dark Side and was very refreshing. Darth Bellious only smiled at the reaction.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"You'll forgive me if I don't remember. I have met many people in my time out here; where would have first met?" He turned to the Chiss and nodded. "Ch'a lishe'i tsi ch'eo rin'hi hah viz cart ch'at tuhn en'car cseo vuscolasi ch'itacnisirah rect'tin'ecot sir cseat tun'hah veat Ch'ah viz. Csican, Ch'ah tuz seo hsin'b ch'at tisut bah ch'eo tsut'r bun, csican to sesvun'rcin's."

He turned to Breela and nodded as she gestured. "A good sign of our coming days, then. Dire circumstances have changed our plans and now you must rely on those who you may have considered a enemy to survive, especially when we are now faced with a much more cunning one." He turned to them. "Which does remind me, if I may ask, what did bring the Empire out here to this remote planet?"

[[Translation: A burden for my blood it has been to live among such emotionally ridden fools for as long as I have. Still, I am always grateful to speak with my own kind, despite the circumstances.]]

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Darth Baras was sent to deal with the pirates." The Twi'lek Sith replied. "You'd need to go back as far back as the peace talks on Nar Shaddaa, the times of your original crew."

"Rokar rect'tin'ecot cart ch'a nasaras rah nah ch'epasahn ch'at viz ch'a cssiki ror to tishe'o hitivrah. En'zebar hah cssi ch'otcah b cart nah vosihe'ehn veah hah tuzir vun'bovah ch'at vun'kopah vuscolasi ber, ch'a cacnisir to ttam bun cazecah." Razzya maintained her quieter parallel exchange.

(Cheunh: "Suffering fools is a necessity if we want to have an impact on the wider galaxy. Begrudging it too much is not encouraged as it can lead to confusing emotional states, an embarrassment best avoided.")

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:04 am
He turned to Breela and nodded as she gestured. "A good sign of our coming days, then. Dire circumstances have changed our plans and now you must rely on those who you may have considered a enemy to survive, especially when we are now faced with a much more cunning one."
"You think I don't know that?" She turned to Bellios, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend for the foreseeable future. Whether our leadership can strike an accord or not."

Hmph, she thought, typical Sith, egregiously attractive.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"A good enough approximation of how enmities work." The egregiously attractive Sith said it with a hint of satisfaction and even praise. The strangest thing was that it sounded genuine. "And a commendable distance to the follies of leadership."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:20 am
"A good enough approximation of how enmities work." The egregiously attractive Sith said it with a hint of satisfaction and even praise. The strangest thing was that it sounded genuine. "And a commendable distance to the follies of leadership."
Breela simply smiled.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Bah csei ch'otcah b Ch'ah viz cattasn'ah. Cas hoah hah sah csact'i, tsaset'ah mah csea s in'a sah csah."

"I see...yes, I do recall you vaguely. I do apologize, I was mostly busy with my own personal things during the time. Been almost 15 years since then; feels like a lifetime ago. But no time like the present to reacquaint with a long forgotten acquaintance. Especially since we're going to be living together for the foreseeable future. What a happy coincidence, wouldn't you say?"

The Chiss removed his helmet and stared at them all for a few moments longer. "Republic and the Empire, coming together to this planet at the same time. Besieged by a pirate force well prepared for them, with ships far beyond their budgetary means, much less for most organizations and governments I've ever seen. The Force does work in mysterious ways."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Yes, a lifetime. But we both seem to be good at securing consequent lives. A fortuitous occurrence to reconnect indeed." Bellious agreed without too much irony. "Mysterious ways that are ultimately explicable even if we don't have all the pieces in our grasp yet. But your observation that the pirates can be a proxy is a sound one."

Razzya accepted Nudimsu's words and for the time being fell silent.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

With neither substance or desire keeping her in the conversation, Breela moved to extricate herself from it. "Well, it was nice meeting you both." I forgot the Chiss' name already. Whoops. "Nudimsu." She warmly patted his shoulder before turning back towards the corner she had come from.

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:50 am
With neither substance or desire keeping her in the conversation, Breela moved to extricate herself from it. "Well, it was nice meeting you both." I forgot the Chiss' name already. Whoops. "Nudimsu." She warmly patted his shoulder before turning back towards the corner she had come from.
As Breela returns to her corner, she sees the hand of an egregiously well-fed, and friendly, blue Twi'lek wave her over.

Jub'lub had made his way in and saw his friend and acquaintance meeting with what he would only describe as a lost soul. He felt the dark side emanating from her, like the shimmer of heat rising from black tar. Cautiously, he made his way to a corner and observed the meeting. He couldn't make out much of what was said, just the sing song Chiss language, and the occasional influx of hatred and anger. This Lethan Twi'lek must be the source, or so he thought.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

“Hey Jubbs,” Breela managed, pulling up a crate next to him. “I’ve been so stir crazy. I want to do something but I can’t until the storm dies down.” Her teeth were gritting, but it could be the cold. Her jaw was clenched,but she did inadvertently glance occasionally back over at Nudi. Or was it another she was looking at?

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

"Tell me about it. I'm reminded of the countless wars in which the Jedi were slow to act. And sharing this space with... others, is troubling. I keep picking up dark emotions and if I had hair, it'd be standing up on my neck, as the humans say. It is like a constant pull, then push. As if the force is struggling to pick a side. I know in my feelings, this is not how the force works, however strange the sensations are. That Lothan. There is much anger and hate in her, yet I shouldn't be able to sense it from this distance.

Jub'lub closes his eyes for a moment and opens his fist, palm to the ceiling and searches the force..."
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"My master used to tell me stories about the Je'daii. In many ways they believed in a sort of push & pull relationship of-"

Breela's voice fades out, or rather her emotions overpower your hearing, your senses. Hatred, unmitigated, unyielding, is the strongest emotion. It swirls and overlaps sadness, grief, longing, self-loathing, guilt. And a strange emotion you might now have picked up from anyone you weren't close to - curiosity?

- I sometimes wish that the order still viewed the Force in that regard. But I'm no fool; times change, people change. We do things for a reason." She grits her teeth and winces. "I'm walking proof attachments are a bad thing. A VERY bad thing to have for a Jedi."

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Jub'lub's eyes open a bit wider than he'd have liked. He reaches his hand out and puts it on Breela's shoulder. "As Jedi, we are not encouraged to be emotionless, that is a misconception. We are to keep our emotions in check, under our control, by means of trusting the force. While some emotions are more dangerous than others, just as some attachments may lead to such emotions, they can also provide great boons. Compassion, love, empathy. These are some of the strongest emotions. When these are threatened, our instincts are to protect. When these are taken from us, passion leads us down a dark path, one that creature," his eyes shuft in the Twi'lek's direction, "is likely very familiar with. There is no passion, there is serenity. The code reminds us, we are in control. To lose control is to fall to the dark. We must acknowledge our feelings, not bury them. We must die to ourselves to be elevated by the light."

He leans in, touching his forehead to Breela's. In a low, empathetic voice, "We will find them and we will cast aside anyone who gets in our way." He pulls back, gripping her shoulder firmly, "Do not become that which you hate."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:33 am
Jub'lub's eyes open a bit wider than he'd have liked. He reaches his hand out and puts it on Breela's shoulder. "As Jedi, we are not encouraged to be emotionless, that is a misconception. We are to keep our emotions in check, under our control, by means of trusting the force. While some emotions are more dangerous than others, just as some attachments may lead to such emotions, they can also provide great boons. Compassion, love, empathy. These are some of the strongest emotions. When these are threatened, our instincts are to protect. When these are taken from us, passion leads us down a dark path, one that creature," his eyes shuft in the Twi'lek's direction, "is likely very familiar with. There is no passion, there is serenity. The code reminds us, we are in control. To lose control is to fall to the dark. We must acknowledge our feelings, not bury them. We must die to ourselves to be elevated by the light."

He leans in, touching his forehead to Breela's. In a low, empathetic voice, "We will find them and we will cast aside anyone who gets in our way." He pulls back, gripping her shoulder firmly, "Do not become that which you hate."
Breela is caught off guard by Jubbs lecture. It doesn't take long for her to realize what it's about, but then he closes the distance between them well past the point of comfort. "Ummmm uhh... J- Jubbs." She exhales. "Okay, Jubbs." She accepts his feelings for how they're meant.

"Look," she sighs. "I get it, they're stong emotions. But I'll handle them. They've got to run their course, it's that simple." She thwaps her tail in agitation.